17 nov 2016

New toy at home

I've been tracking this beauty for long time to see if I could get it second hand at a reasonable price


Finally I got it at a price maybe a little expensive, but the seller's extraordinary personal feedback made that detail irrelevant.

I've been playing with her at home for a couple of hours since she is living with me and I can only say .......... yupi, yupi ...... hey !!

The quality of the effects is superb and the portability of the machine .................. priceless. I remember the old days when I had to carry my guitar, plus wires, my Digitech GSP2101 and the bag with the pedalboard.....not nice memories for sure

Anyway, I've send the GSP2101 to the technical service to check that it works properly in order to sell it. It's a machine that has brought me tons of happiness for years, but it no longer makes sense to keep it at home. As an electric guitar effects unit is a standard IMHO

The technical service belongs to the largest instruments stores in town. Equipment to be repair is received there. When I arrived at the store, I was attended by a young man under 30. I told him about my aim of selling it. When he saw the machine he said to me in an insolent and overflowing sufficiency way.



"This is quite old, isn't it?"........you know folks.....this youth nowadays.....I didn't tell him anything and while the young employee was filling in the entry form and I was looking around in the store, one of the veteran employees came in and said aloud "Hoooolly crap!, this is a fucking bomb! Who does it belong to?" The young man pointed me out , "that sir wants to check it out in order to sell it". The veteran told me "I've been looking for one of these for years without success!" Then he started to point out my Digitech 2101 characteristics but the young employee had already lowered his eyes realizing that he had no fucking idea when talked about my beloved machine. It's a fucking habit in many instrument stores in this country.

Let's see how it goes but I've found I've got more gear to get rid off

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Moto