3 ago 2017

One more Sunday excursion

I went out last Sunday morning with the bike. I spent the most of the time within the city borders even when I finally drove, once again, to the Southeast of the island. It was 8:30 when I left home.

I usually drop by Las Palmas Marina first to spot the harbour in order to evaluate if a visit is or is not worth. Only platforms. Not really interested



As soon as I left the Marina, I noticed that there were several churches in town missed in my photographic-bike-excursions album, so that is what I did.


I shot nearly 100 pictures. Here you've got some of them


Nuestra Señora de los Dolores Church. Building not in good shape. Founded in 1959.


San Francisco de Asís Church in the old part of town. Not able to shot pictures in the inside of the building because there was a service on. Founded in 1840.
 


San Sebastián Church. Southeast of the island. Founded in 1540.



Some more pictures of the inside






Indoor pictures were shot with my kick ass LG4 cellphone. Outdoor pictures were shot with my Nikon D-200

I got back home right around 12:30/12:45






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Moto